Dr Pawan Raj Chalise, MS, MCh
Assistant Professor of Urology and Kidney Transplant Surery
Education and Training
- MBBS- BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal
- MS –BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal
- MCh (Urology)- Institute of Medicine, TU
MCh Program Coordinator (2019-)
- Assistant Professor of Urology and Kidney Transplant Surgery, Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital , IOM, TU, Kathmandu , Nepal
- Nepal Association of Urological Surgeons (NAUS)
- Editorial board member of International Journal of Urology (2015-)
- Peer reviewer in CUAJ, JIOM, NMCJ, KUMJ, SJKDT, JSSN, JNMA
- Editorial board member in JIOM (2019-)
- >25 articles in peer reviewed journal
- Supervising postgraduate students and MCh (Urology) residents in their theses.
- Actively involved in teaching learning activities of undergraduate to MCh level students for last 12 years.
- Urethral reconstruction, Kidney transplantation, Clinical research, Urology education